April 7, 2012

Dog Bed from an End Table Hand Painted Leopard Animal Print

animal print dog bed
Update 2014 I'm no longer creating the dog beds and 
they are completely sold out. Thank you for your past
support and purchases.
Visit my new online shop featuring my mosaic art.
Thank you!
My latest Dog Bed
This one is an order for a sweet little dog named Bruce
You can see the other dog beds by clicking the Dog Beds Category
on the blog

dog bed from an end table
How it started...

primed dog bed
Here it is all primed with a base coat, 
I ended up using a different headboard though

hand painted animal print design
One of my fave things to paint...animal print

hand painted dog bed
Here is it mostly done ....

hand painted dog bed
It has fun gold dots and stripes as well as lots of leopard


paw print dog bed
Headboard with paw print...

painted dog bed back view
Back....

animal print dog cushion
I made a reversible cushion with animal print on one side...

metallic dots dog cushion
and painted gold dots on black on the other side.
Check out my painting on fabric post for more info.

hand made dog bed
Sweet little Bruce!

Visit my online store featuring my mosaic art in coastal and nature 
themes and coastal style ornaments.
Find me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and my Youtube channel.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in the process of making one of these , just wondering how to paint animal print , any tutorials on how you painted it ?

    ReplyDelete

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips