May 31, 2011

Dog Bed from an End Table - Gray and Yellow

Gray stripe with yellow and purple

See the other dog beds by clicking on the hand painted dog bed
heading under categories

I used one of these free tables from Craigslist...

I used leftover fan blades from the Table Leg Dragonflies
for the headboard...

I screwed them into the back...

Fun diamonds and stripes...

and dots!...

I made a reversible cushion with dot print on one side and...

A purple print on the other and I painted a paw print on it

I added these rattan balls on the leg posts...

And it was done!

Thanks for stopping by 
Come join me on Facebook and Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips