April 30, 2020

Mosaic class, online learning for stained glass mosaic

Hi Friends!

In February 2020 I announced the closing of my website Lucydesignsart.com. You can read why on this Facebook post. I have spent the last couple of months selling and shipping remaining inventory, supplies and closing my home studio. 
I still have my online mosaic class available until September 2020. I have upgraded the class to allow the videos to be downloaded so you can keep them on your device permanently!
$55, 12 videos and over 3 hours of fun and information packed into these videos. Check out the video update below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips