December 9, 2013

Hand Painted Christmas Ornaments, Black and White Checks, Stripes, Leopard Print and Dots,

hand painted set of large 10" finial christmas ornaments with black and white checks
Update December 2016
I'm no longer creating the hand painted ornaments. Thank you!

Just completed this set of 10 ornaments for an order. 
They are very large, about 10" long and about 6" in diameter.

hand painted designer paper mache christmas ornaments
You might remember this batch of ornaments I painted a couple of months ago,
or my other set of giant ornaments from a year or so ago.

This most recent set started out like this.  They were new "old" stock from a designer.
The existing paint finish was a little scuffed up but I knew I was going to
repaint anyway so it worked out great.

hand painting large christmas ornaments
Here they are all primed and with their base coats...

hand painting large christmas ornaments
a little further along...

hand painted large finial style designer christmas ornaments
And this is how they turned out.
I hung them on my mantel so I could snap some pics.

hand painted large 10" christmas ornament
Checks and dots. 
I ended up adding various finial pieces at the bottoms of some just like

hand painted finial leopard print christmas ornament
Leopard...

hand painted stripe ornament
Stripes and dots...

hand painted large black and white check designer ornaments
More checks!...
Inspiration taken from that famous designer ;)

large hand painted ornaments leopard, dots and checks
Big dots, checks, and animal print...

hand painted finial black and white stripe ornament
Black and white stripes

hand painted finial black and white check designer christmas ornament
And another pretty checked one.

large 10" finial style hand painted check ornaments


hand painted large finial style animal print ornaments

hand painted designer black and white check designer christmas ornaments
I'll be shipping these out tomorrow so she'll have them
in time for Christmas!

Stop my my new online store featuring my mosaic art.
I still have a few items and discount prices remaining in my Etsy Shop.
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips