January 19, 2014

Hand Painted Christmas Ornaments and Picture Molding Christmas Trees

large finial style leopard print 10" ornaments
Update June 2017
I'm no longer making any hand painted ornaments. Thank you so much
for all your support and orders!

hand painted large leopard print ornament
These large hand painted ornaments are about 10-12" long.

hand painted paw print dog ornaments
I even had an order for painted ornaments for a pet shop once...
so fun painting all the different designs and patterns.

hand painted black and stripe finial ornament with animal print
Just like my last batch of Christmas ornaments or the large paper mache ornaments
I combine different pieces and parts to create my own unique look.

large hand painted leopard print ornament
I found these large molded ornaments this year, painted them 
with a gold base coat and added animal print and my own
 colorful ribbon hanger.

This customer wanted all of them to have animal print...
gotta love that!

hand painted large leopard finial style ornament
She wanted me to add other colors and designs on them as well.

large hand painted christmas ornaments
This was for a set of 11 and I'll be shipping them out tomorrow.

things to make with picture frame molding
I also had another order for a set of the picture molding trees.
Sold out, I'm no longer creating the molding trees.

hand made picture molding tree
In my last Molding Christmas Tree post, I mentioned that I wanted 
to add stands so they would be free standing and that's exactly what I did. 

christmas tree made from picture and decorative molding
I like it much better, they are more versatile I think.

decorative and picture molding christmas tree art
Don't you just love all that detail? 

picture molding christmas trees
You can see this set of molding trees and lots of other pieces in my 
Etsy shop. Thank you for reading!

You can also find me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips