April 25, 2012

Table Leg Butterflies Recycled art butterflies

table leg butterfly lucy designs
Update as of Spring 2016, I'm no longer making the dragonflies or butterflies.
I sincerely appreciate all the past orders, thank you!
Please visit my new online shop featuring my coastal and 
nature themed mosaics.
"Zebra" Butterfly
I decided to make butterflies in addition to the dragonflies!

metal eyes on butterfly art
Metal bits for eyes...


recycled butterfly art
I cut the wings out of wood and hand painted with a zebra-ish design

green butterfly art
This one has a little different shaped wing and paint design

butterfly wings
Blues and greens that I sanded and distressed...

metal hinge for butterfly eyes
Hinge piece for eyes...

chair spindle butterfly body
Distressed off white spindle body
Thanks for stopping by!
Visit my new store or find me on InstagramFacebookYoutube and Pinterest
I still have items and reduced original paintings in my Etsy shop as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips