September 29, 2010

Mosaics! Mosaic Name Sign, Mosaic Surfboard, Mosaic Waves and Hand Painted Mosaic Benches

ceramic tile mosaic sign with waves
These are a few decorative pieces I made for a surf shop.
For this sign, I cut the base out of plywood, it's about 6ft. long

ceramic tile mosaic circle wall art
 These pieces are pre cut wooden circles that I had picked up a while back
I decided to mosaic them with broken blue ceramic tiles and mirror pieces 
for decorative accents on the walls
stained glass mosaic surfboard art
I made this mosaic surfboard by cutting the base out of plywood
and using hand cut stained glass for the mosaic

surfboard art
The edges are tiled too...it's about 5ft tall
mosaic waves surf art
These are mosaic waves also cut from wood and I used the same tile that is on the sign. 
These are in the window so this is not the best picture...
hand painted bench with glass gem mosaic accents
A pic of one of the dressing rooms.
They were basically an empty box when I started...
pretty colorful now!

hand painted whimsical funky bench
 I built these benches to fit the back walls out of plywood.
I painted with funky patterns and applied a mosaic on the front using glass beads

hand painted harlequin bench
Top view

Thanks for stopping by!

Visit my Etsy store to see my mosaic surfboards and other mosaic pieces and
check out what else is new, or find me on Facebook and Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you are incredibly talented, I LOVE this. What a fun and fantastic project. I can only imagine how heavy those creations are, FUN fun FUN!!!! Bella

    ReplyDelete

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips