October 30, 2010

Halloween "Puking" Pumpkin Carving Using Power Tools Rotozip

puking pumpkin with power tools
Update October 2015!!...This original post had 3 photos that seem to have been
swallowed up by the internet. I wasn't aware until someone emailed me
and the photos are nowhere to be found. I did find one photo online that 
someone had pinned so ... that's all I have for this post, sorry about that!

Pumpkin carving has always been a family affair in our house 
but now that my boys are older they just aren't into the 
whole pumpkin carving ritual anymore... so it was left up to me.

I've used the Rotozip saw before to carve real and faux pumpkins,
super easy to do

I had seen the idea of a "puking" pumpkin before and thought it was
pretty funny and kind of my mood for this year so I got out my Rotozip saw...
"and this is where I have no more pics so you will have to use your imagination."

I drew the shapes with a pencil and went for it with the Rotozip. 
It literally took like 5 minutes...that's what I'm talking about!

puking pumpkin, power tool pumpkin carving
Happy Halloween :)

Join me on Facebook and Pinterest 
or click over to the Etsy Store to see what's new

3 comments:

  1. no one commented on that fab pumpkin that I am so going to do this coming Halloween? Your site is wonderful and you are a very, very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you for letting me know! I updated post with what photos I have :)

      Delete

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips