October 2, 2010

Animal Print Children's Rocking Chair, Zebra Rocking Horse and Hand Painted Pillows with Feather Trim

animal print rocking chair

I wanted to share a few children's items I've made in the past, but bear with me...
these photos were before digital cameras and I had to scan them in.

This child's wooden rocker was a thrift store find that I painted with
animal prints and covered the cushions with leather material 

zebra rocking horse

The rocking horse was another thrift store find that I turned into a 
zebra with red crackle finish accents.

hand painted pillows with feather boa trim
I made this pair of "Dream" and "Sleep" pillows with canvas that I painted with
blue sky and clouds with pink swirls on the back.
I glued white feather boas for fringe.

hand painted dollhouse bookshelf makeover
This started out as a thrift shop find in plain white and I added all the
designs. I wish I had a clearer photo because it was really cute and detailed
with handmade knobs for the little drawers at the bottom

hand painted dollhouse bookshelf cabinet
Side view...I painted on trees and windows with shutters as well as a little
picket fence!

Thanks for stopping by!
Visit my Etsy Store to see more items
or find me on Facebook and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've moved to Lucydesignsart.com to focus on my mosaic art. I'm no longer creating dragonflies or mermaids.

Total Pageviews

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips